84 Suburban Dualie ?

I saw a GMC Suburban ( 84 ish ) with dual rear wheels on the back and the big fenders like the pick ups sported that had dual rear wheels. Did the factory build these? I never remember seeing anything like this before on a Suburban,

Yes, it was a Suburban and not a pick up with a cap body puttied on to look like a Suburban. It also had the double doors on the back, 3 row seating with clear glass all around, and a big goofy looking reverse hood scoop.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~261,000 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face