85 Cadilac Eldorado Electrical problem

My Cadi blew it's fuel pump fuse I noticed it was a 30 amp and relized it was suppose to be a 10 amp so I put a 10 it blew then put in a 30 it lasted a few minutes but then blew again.I was wondering is this an
electrical short or a ground problem or a fuel pump relay gone bad?If anyone know's please respond thnx.Mike