85 olds 88 blown head gasket?

I have recently bought an 85 Olds delta88 with a 307v8, the previous owner has told me that someone said it had a blown head gasket, I've driven the
car on a 40 mile trip yesterday and it ran fine, except for the miss it has, it dont smoke and it dont overheat, could it still have a blown headgasket?
Check the level of the antifreeze in the rad. (remove the rad cap when the cars engine is cold and leave it off). with the cap off start the car. look into the rad and see if first, there is in fact fluid and second look for bubbles, if the heads are leaking into the water jacket the rad fluid will look as if its boiling. You can also take to a shop and have them do a pressure check on the cylinders and cooling system.
Of course this is after you have looked for external leaks.
Snow... 89 squareback wagon 93 JeeP Grand Cherokee 93 JeeP Cherokee

It does have antifreeze in the Radiator, it is dirty, someone has put bars leak in it, there is water in the overflow also, like I said I took this car on a 40 mile round trip and it didnt overheat, smell or anything upon returning home with it and it ate me up in fuel, but it needs a tune up badly.
I will take off the radiator cap off and start the car and see whats up

Antifreeze is full or almost, the overflow tank is blow normal, dont see any bubbles anyplace. But I did find a reciept in the glove box were the previous owners bought bars leak and put in it, dont know what for, havent found any leaks yet.

Look at the intake manifold area especially in the corners, common are for coolant leaks.

-