86 chevy 305 power steering pump

Hi all,
I replaced the engine (305) in my Blazer (full size) with one from AutoZone and things went pretty well. However, the power steering pully is no longer aligned
correctly. Did I miss/lose something when I tore the original down? It's about 1/8 - 1/4 off center(offset towards the rear). Of course, this is the one PHOTO that I took of the engine before I started that wasn't really clear and the Haynes manual wasn't much help either.
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I have a couple of decent photos for anyone that can help.
TIA.
Rick