86 park Ave Won't Start

I have a 1986 Buick Park Ave 3.8L It turns over but it won't Start. I have fuel coming up to the injectors, I also checked for spark and I also have
spark in every cylinder. No codes came up on the code scan. Could the timing chain jumped a tooth on the sprocket or could the timing sensor be gone. Is there any way of checking both of those. The car only has 150 000KM on the motor.
Thanks Mike
Does it crank faster than before? If so, the timing gear probably broke/stripped.
If the crank sensor was bad there would be no spark, make sure you have a strong blue arc on at least 3 cyls. get a noid lite and check for injector pulse then post back the results.

have
timing
has
I have a strong blue arch in all six cylinders. What is a noid lite and where can I get one and how would you use it. Would you the symptom of a bad cam sensor. Thanks again Mike

have
If you have good spark, the crank sensor has to be ok, now you must check for fuel pressure in the rail, or spray carb cleaner in the intake and see if it starts, a noid lite is a plug in device that goes in the connector at the injector harness to check for a signal and pulse from the ecm.

only
I put a fuel pressure gauge on the rail and it went up to 40psi and dropped down to about 20psi pick up a fuel pressure regulator at the wreckers and it had the same pressure

Start.
cam sprocket was missing every tooth but 3

also
the
car