Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How Volt's cost rose and rose and rose . . .
Let someone else debug the thing at their cost.
2
2

Did the 2005 to 2009 Monte Carlo Come with HIDs?
I think 2006 was the last year the Monte Carlo was made. Seems like a nice car, I've considered buying one myself. harryface 91 Bonneville 319,065 05 Park Avenue 86,911
2
2

Feel the Burn
Feel the Burn commentator Corky Boyd offers a timely analysis: ?The administration has loaned or agreed to loan a total of $65 billion to GM and Chrysler in exchange for 60 percent ownership of GM and...

In Defense of . . . the United Auto Workers (UAW)
Perhaps but EVERY manufactures US sales are down but GM still sold more vehicles annually over the past ten years than they sold annually twenty years ago. LOL >>>>>>
7
7

Canadians Demand GM and Chrysler Disc lose BOD Members’ Pay and Perks
That's not hard to determine. As publicly traded corporation you can ask any GM shareholder, they all receive that information.
7
7

battery problem
I have a 99 Suburban that has been having a battery problem. If I leave the battery connected it sometimes discharges enough to need to be jumped. I normally use the quick disconnect I put on it every...

'02 Sonoma trans line leak
My '02 Sonoma 4.3 has a ATF leak where the cooler line (uppermost one) goes into the radiator, although the connection is very tight. Is this likely to just need the line replaced, or are the...

1983 chevy caprice battery goes dead
My kid has a 1983 caprice that the battery goes dead. originally we thought alternator was bad. when we put voltmeter on battery (12volts at rest) and started car voltage dropped. we were expecting...
10
10

brake probs
94 chev P/U with rear anti-lock. All pads and shoes have been replaced and shoes are adjusted well. Replaced and bench bled master cyl but still have low pedal. Anyone evr have anti-lock cause low...
2
2

'Car Wars:' A peek into the automotive future
'Car Wars:' A peek into the automotive future Wars, 1.4MB .pdf download: new Merrill Lynch report sees big gains for Hyundai and Ford; slowdowns at GM, Chrysler. By Alex Taylor III, senior editor Last...
5
5

GOP rep criticizes UAW for refusing to testify at auto oversight hearing
UAW not accountable for begging for bailout??? GOP rep criticizes UAW for refusing to testify at auto oversight hearing -- The lone member of Congress on an oversight panel reviewing the use of the...
1
1

A Cliffhanger to See if a G.M. Turnaround Succeeds
A Cliffhanger to See if a G.M. Turnaround Succeeds May 30, offered the kind of warm, sunny afternoon that rain-soaked New Yorkers had longed for all spring. In the theater district, crowds were...

Cavalier transmission bands adjustable?
Are there bands in the 1990 Cavalier auto transmission, (front wheel drive)? I am not sure trans serial, may be 645. Are they adjustable?
1
1

Re: The UAW’s Defined Benefactor
Funny how Carlyle keeps having links to bailouts.... bailouts?

Detroit’s automakers face coastal con undrum
Detroit?s automakers face coastal conundrum Martin is precisely the sort of young buyer you once would have expected to fall in love with the Chevrolet Camaro. A shaggy-haired surfer and valet at an...