87 Cavalier Z-24 - No start, no spark. Help!

87 Z-24, has fuel, has compression but no spark. There is power at the two pin connector on the ignition module so I took that off and had it tested at Advance Auto Parts who said it was fine. BTW this is the DIS
ignition. I replaced the crank sensor but if the injectors are still working, I don't think that is the problem. About a month ago I had to replace the plug wires as one of them was arching to ground near the coil pack, The car ran fine after replacing the wires until a week ago it refused to start in my garage. this makes me think that it prolly is the module. Question is could it be anything else like ECM or other sensor that would cause a no spark situation TIA!
If you have fuel but no spark, it pretty much has to be the ignition module or coil pack(s)..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada