87 LeSabre 3800 bogs down when hot

I have an 87 LeSabre with the 3800 engine. The car runs fine when 1st started but after I drive it and the engine get nice and warm if I shut it off and
restart it after 5-30 minutes, it bogs down for a few minutes. The only resolve is to floor it and it will "clean out" the bog after about 10 seconds. Any ideas?
Bad O2 Sensor or some other sensor