87 LeSabre bogs when started with hot engin

I have an 87 LeSabre with the 3800 engine. The car runs fine when 1st started but after I drive it and the engine get nice and warm if I shut it off and restart it after 5-30 minutes, it bogs down for a few minutes. The
only resolve is to floor it and it will "clean out" the bog after about 10 seconds. Any ideas?