'88 -24 rubber window sweeps(?)

Anyone know of a site or link where I can order a set of the rubber mouldings which prevent water from running down the windows into the doors? I don't know what they're called--I know the fuzzy ones on the
inside are called window sweeps.

Been there done that. Dealer is really the only choice, unless you can find a MINT one in the junk yard. 1988 thru 1994 Cavalier/Sunbird will be the same. I can't remember if they changed the doors for '91-'94 or not, but I doubt they did.
Steve
James Goforth wrote:

In the old days those "fuzzy" things were known as "cat whiskers."