'88 Buick LeSabre...Service Engine soon?

Hey,
I have an '88 Buick LeSabre and tonight as I drove into my driveway the SERVICE ENGINE SOON lit up...when I popped my hood, it smelled like burnt rubber...
Any ideas on what might be wrong?
Thanks,
Wendy
wen01 wrote in alt.autos.gm

the
Burning rubber smell, could be a belt, or maybe some wiring. I would suspect a belt first though.
--
Dick #1349
Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me.