88 Calillac: Landau roof repair

1988 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
Has anyone tried to remove/replace the vinyl material on one of these cars? How do you remove it?
TIA Bill snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net
remove all "f"'s from address
I painted one of these with vinyl paint and then coverd that with clear vinyl coating. Looked great. I had been caught in a hail storm and had about 100 small holes punched in. Worked out so you could not tell.

Excellent! Thats excatly what I want to do. Hail did this roof in also. What vinyl paint did you use and where did you get it>
Thanks, Bill On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:22:01 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net"

remove all "f"'s from address
Clear vinyl ( to patch holes) is from PDI inc at 612-785-2156. Paint was in spray cans which I got at an auto paint store in Denver a few years ago. Can't remember name but it was on Broadway. Hope this helps. STU