88 Caprice Heater Core

Does anyone know how to change the heater core on a 1988 Chevrolet Caprice Classic?

I changed my htr core in my 85 Caprice classic. Probably the same in the 88. I got to everything from the engine side of things. Didn;t have to mess with the dash at all. Take out a lot of screws and mesh, and covers. Have to remember where it all goes. Took me about 4 hours. Would have taken a real mechanic 1.5 hrs or less. Need more info ?