'89 2.8 MPI miss @ idle

2.8 mpi '89 Cavalier has a slight but noticeable miss at idle, runs pretty much normal otherwise. Plugs & wires replaced recently, new computer, several sensors (TPI
and I "believe" MAP). Seems to hesitate slightly off-idle when taking off (manual trans). Miss seems to disappear at engine speeds greater than idle. Still gets the same gas mileage. What is likely the cause of this?
I've noticed now that it doesn't seem to warm up as quickly now, either. Engine vacuum is normal, 19 & steady. Thinking now it's either a colgged/faulty injector or coil pack. What's the quickest and easiest way to test the coil packs and/or injectors on this without real expensive equipment? It'd be nice if thery were more accessible :-)