89 Blazer EGR replace hints

4.3 engine, 260,000 miles. Runs rough at idle. Oil pressure gage jumps all over.
Replaced PCV, and no obvious vacuum leaks.
Just went out an looked. Looks like I'll have to take a full day. Probably
have to pull off the fuel lines, and I'm not even sure what the wrench size is for the two bolts.
Larger than 8 MM, smaller than 10 MM. 9 just isn't quite right. Wha'ts tht make it, 3/8?
Anyone done one of these? What hints can you give me?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Christopher A. Young