89 Buick Park Ave. ALDL location

HI ALL, I just got a check engine light on my 89 Buick Park Ave. I checked all the connectios that I could see and could not find any bad connections. I disconnected the battery for 3 minutes and the light cleared.....BUT it came back on again. I must take the car for inspection and I really need to find out the code. Does anyone KNOW where the ALDL socket is located, I can't find it.

Thanks in advance....

Reply to
Angus _Mckilt

David J and Lynne J Shepherd