89 Cavalier wiper arm

Anybody know how in the world do you remove the wiper arms on a cavalier? I have a water leak coming through my passenger side vent and need to remove
the plate under the arm. I see no screws or anything that might loosen it. Any suggestions?
Not 100% sure on that model, but I think they usually bolt on (bolt may have a cover over it) and then pull off the shaft (you might have to use a puller of some sort)..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada