89 Cavalier wiper arm

Anybody know how in the world do you remove the wiper arms on a cavalier? I have a water leak coming through my passenger side vent and need to remove the plate under the arm. I see no screws or anything that might loosen it. Any suggestions?

Reply to
lee

Not 100% sure on that model, but I think they usually bolt on (bolt may have a cover over it) and then pull off the shaft (you might have to use a puller of some sort)..

Reply to
Robert Hancock