89 DeVille front pass side turn and parking light removal?

I have a bad socket on the front passenger side turn/parking light. A contact even fell out when I removed the bulb.

Question is, is there a way to get the whole lens out or what as I cannot seem to get to enough of the wiring harness to replace it. I don't see screws holding it in and there's not enough room to get in from behind to remove the parking light which is attached to the same part of the harness with no room to work.

Before you say RTFM, I haven't yet as each time I've bought one for something like this on my vehicles the info I need isn't there or is so vague as to do no good... As in "Remove marker light assembly" but doesn't tell or show how.

Please, I can't afford to pay to have this done or I wouldn't own a 89 to begin with.

Troy

Reply to
<no