89 Pontiac 6000 Radio Fuse Busts

Hi,
When I put turn on my cruise control or my flasher, the radio fuse blows. Would I need to replace the flasher arm?
Thx Dan 89 6000 V6 132 000 kms

Sounds like a short in the column, I'd check the wiring on the lever and replace if necessary. This is a very easy DIY job that can be done in very little time. BTW, cars from around that time period had some problems with broken wires on the lever (inside the column).