89 S15 Fuel Pump Fuse

Does anyone know where the fuel pump fuse is located on a 89 GMC S15?
Truck would not run one morning last week. Noticed that the fuel pump was not running, couldn't hear it. Checked all of the fuses in the fuse block
under dash - all good, even though none of those is labeled for the fuel pump.
Reading my repair manual, it leads me to check the fuel pump fuse in the engine compartment, but doesn't tell me where in the engine compartment.
HELP!
There is no fuse for the fuel pump. It has a fusible link for that circuit. There is a relay on the firewall, above the brake booster a little to the right as your looking at it. Usually, 9 times out of 10, it's the connections on the weatherpak connector on that relay or the pump itself. Shadetree would bump the tank from underneath and may jog the pump to run a little while longer.

I have had the same problem and the relay is on the drivers side fender in the engine compartment there are two black boxes about an inch and a half tall and about an inch square.