'89 Seville cruise control does not shut off with brake pedal

Need help with cruise control brake shut down ( snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com) Thanks for you time J

Need more than that.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Baldy, we are all assuming a bunch w/such little info. But while we are guessing, let;s guess the switch actuated by the brake pedal needs adjusting. Putt and I are just trying....HTH & god luck, s