90 lumina euro temp gauge

Good day,
Have a 90 lumina euro w/3.1 V6 w/134000km (83000mi). It sat for over a year until I replaced the trannie, now I am using as my commuter to work (50mi/day)

And what?

I'm happy for you. Should be good for many more miles.
It sure should. I have a 92 Lumina Euro 3.1 with 120,000 miles, replaced engine at 106000 when oil pump failed and engine locked up. Roy

not sure why that didn't go through on Carkb.