91 Buick Century

I have a 91 Buick Centruy when it's been running for a while 15-20 min driving time, the engine will die when you put on the break, the temp. outside has to be
warm for this to happen. it will start right back up but,when put into gear will die.
--
bren_moreland

It sounds like your Transaxle Convertor Clutch solenoid is bad. My 91 Pontiac Grand Am had the exact problem. Disconnect the solenoid, and your problem will be remedied. Of course, the downside is you will lose about 1-2 mpg.