91 Buick Riviera...Help Please!!!!!

Hello everyone. I have a 91 Riviera and the check engine light will not go off. The code it gives is 41 and I have replaced the camshaft position sensor and ECC control. The auto parts store says that is the only two
possible bad pieces. I have disconnected the battery to see if that will reset the light but it still will not work. Can you give me any more advise on what to do. Any advise would be great. Thank you
Pull the cam sensor out. Bump the engine until the timing sprocket comes around where the hole is in the timing cover and see if you can see or feel the if the Magnet Interuptor is missing ( the part lists for $12 ) Its pressed into the sprocket. If the magnet is missing your cam sensor isn't receiving the impulse signal, thus tripping code 41.
its a plastic coated manet that presses in from the back side of the timing sprocket, You need to pull the timing chain off to replace it. The magnet usually get struck to the side of the oil pan or is caught in the timing cover.
Replaced mine in 2003 at 290,000 no more coode 41.
Good Luck