91 Camaro 305 Question

Hey! I just bought a 91 camaro RS and the guy before me had a V8 305

5.7L put in by a cheverolet dealership. I was wondering how much horsepower that would come with?
Reply to
91Camaro91

A 5.7 is a 350, a 305 is 5.0, as for the available hp, it depends, is it a

305 or 350, most likely a 350 and it depends on the package... some can reach over 250HP.... tell us more about the engine, is it tpi or carb, but usually these 350 reach at least 200HP
Reply to
Eric Tellier
Reply to
91Camaro91

You might have to run the code from the passenger side deck.

> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report> > abuse:

Reply to
noname