91 GMC Safari MAP censor

I have a 91 GMC Safari Van, I read my codes and it came up MAP censor and oxygen censor, replaced the MAP censor and all codes went away. Now two weeks later, same codes are back.

What would cause the MAP censor to go again. Or could it be something else?

Any help would be apreciated, thank you.

Reply to
shannon francoeur

It probably is something else. A broken vacuum hose or some other vacuum leak would be my first suspicion..

Reply to
Robert Hancock