91 Park Avenue Blower Motor question

I am in the middle of replacing the blower motor on my 91 Park Avenue, and I am having a tough time removing the blower motor wheel(impeller) from the old motor to transfer it to the new motor.

If anyone has any insight or experience they could share with me on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Reply to
nitramronnoco

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

IMHO, tapping on the shaft only results in a mushroomed shaft. Do what ever you want, but I would never hit the shaft.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Reply to