91 Park Avenue Blower Motor question

I am in the middle of replacing the blower motor on my 91 Park Avenue, and I am having a tough time removing the blower motor wheel(impeller) from the
old motor to transfer it to the new motor.
If anyone has any insight or experience they could share with me on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Don't pry it off using the cage, try to gently tap the shaft of the motor out of the cage, you dont care about damaging the motor.

the

and
this,
IMHO, tapping on the shaft only results in a mushroomed shaft. Do what ever you want, but I would never hit the shaft.
Al
The threaded part of the shaft is a much smaller diameter than mounting area and peening it over slightly will not affect it coming off the shaft.

from
ever