91 Park Avenue Cam Position Sensor = Code 41

Recently I got the check engine light on a 91 PA 3.8 L Vin Series and looked up why it did. The computer threw out code 41 Cam Pos Sensor. So I went and swapped out the sensor from one I found at a junk yard.
Hooked up and the computer threw out the same code again. It is possible that the sensor from the junk yard could be faulty as well. But I decided to take a look where the sensor is place and saw this...
Now im not too sure on this, but shouldn't there be four of those legs coming off the camshaft (or is the the crankshaft?). If someone has any experience on what it should actually look like or be, please let me know.