91 safari AC

hello, the problem is about a 91 safari with rear ac system.
I charge the system with r134a. Now, the compressor runs fine for about a minute, then starts to spray liquid/gas from the behind of comressor
(pressure safety swithc i beileve).
What might be the reason? my guesses are: 1. bad comressor 2. clough pipe (does it have any filter in the hose, or what is the best location to track down the problem. )
TIA
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

whats ur suction and head pres. at time of refrigerant release?
low side pressure changes between 45 psi and 60 psi. I donot trust autozones gauges but that's all i have. I donot knowthe high side pressure. Thanks.