91 Serville

Hi, I feel like a big dope for asking this. I will be driving this car for a while. It has an all-digital display on the dash and the console. How do you
change the date and time settings? It also has a Bose CD system of some sort that will not power on. Could this be part of some security system? I did disconnect the battery to check the wiring on the starter. The Bose system did power on for a short while but put out just static. Now it will not even light up.
Thanks in advance - David
On our 91 Brougham, you turn the radio on, hit the set button and use the seek & scan buttons to adjust the hours & minutes. Thats on the Delco Cassette radio.
If your radio isn't working after disconnecting the battery, you probably have to reset the code #.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~273,304 miles_~_~_