92 Astro Van with no electric power

Battery and post check out okay.
Thanks for your help, need information asap as I am stranded in Indiana.

have you checked the fusible links? There is one from the starter to the rest of the electrical system.
TM

TM wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------- On my '94 Astro, there are 2 (or maybe 3) fusible links in the area just behind the battery. You've got to pull the battery out to find them. I chased a similar problem for quite awhile before I found them.
Hope this helps, Mark