92 Beretts radio with CD

I have been looking for a radio(am.fm.cd)ome on .ebay for the last few days.I have found many for GM cars.Is there a site that has a list of what radios would plug in and fit right in?
Thanks
Tom

Generally anything in that same year range will fit, they all had a standard plug on the back up until 2000 when GM switched over to having their wierd databus system.
Thank you for your reply.Now it`s back to ebay.
Tom