92 Bonnevile alignment

The right tire on my 92 Bonneville touches the inside wheel-well when I turn the steering all the way to the left. Does this means it is out of alignment?
Thank you
_______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>
I had it aligned today and it is still pulling to the left and is still touching the inside of the wheel-well when I turn the steering all the way to the left.

I forgot to say that, by mistake, I told them it was a 91 when it was a 1992, is there a difference in the alignment specifications? I know of the listake because I saw it on the receipt.
I think some rubbing is commonplace now in these cars with tighter wheelwells and wider tires.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 729 miles_~_~_

I have the same year and model car and have never had problems with the tires rubbing the wheel wells. Are the rims and tires on your car stock size? If they are it sounds like you have a worn or damaged suspension and need to have it checked by a competent mechanic ASAP!.