92 Buick Regal

Hi everybody. As noted above, I've got a 92 Regal with a 3800, 194xxx mi., and a few problems. First is an engine miss and hard down shift at stop signs, or slow
turns. I got the car at 75xxx mi., and to be honest, I have had to do darn near nothing to it as far as engine maintenance. I did find and replace a vacuum hose that seemed to help the miss quite a bit, but did not cure it; it did nothing for the hard downshift. I'm thinking plugs,wires, etc... for the engine. What about the tranny? I have also lost the tach function, as well as the speedo, and the ability to lower the passenger window from either position; driver or pass. seat.. Any ideas on any of this? Thanks
-- jeff wald *Corduroy pillowcases make headlines*
I would focus on the misfire first, of course wires and plugs might fix it,but could be a coil, The miss causes low vacuum which can affect shift quality. The window you need to check for current at the motor with a test lite. look for corroded connections.

slow
for