'92 Buick Riviera Oil Pressure Sending Unit Location?

We have a '92 Buick Riviera 3.8L with a horribly erratic, digital, oil pressure gauge. I'm having trouble locating the Oil Pressure Sending Unit, so I can check for loose connections and/or replacement. Where is the Oil Pressure Sending Unit located on this vehicle?

Steven

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf

offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+newsgroups

Reply to
Shep

Steven,

And figure on replacing the sender. Those senders have a bad issue with wearing a bad spot in them at the resistance value of normal oil pressure, which will make the gauge reading erratic. Eventually it will go full scale on you when oil pressure is at normal value. Did this on my '87 Olds and numerous other GM cars with 3.8L V-6s and oil pressure gauges, and now my '94 Regal's oil pressure gauge is acting weird. Ahhhh such fun . . .

Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA

Reply to
William H. Bowen