92 buick roadmaster estate wagon radio removal

I feel like this should be easy but I am having a difficult time. I have the Haynes manual but it is somewhat vague. How in the hell do I get the radio out of the dash. I would like to install something that
works.
Thanks for any replies, Dan
Dan wrote:

I think you will find the Helm manual much better.
---Bob Gross---