'92 Cavalier tension pulley replacement?

Greetings,
I have a '92 Cavalier with a 2.2 engine.
The tension pulley assembly for the serpentine belt needs replaced. Can anyone give me some info on doing this?
I have a Chilton manual, but it does not contain this info.
Thanks much, Gary
Assuming it's the same as on a '95 engine, there are just a couple of bolts that hold the tensioner assembly on. They were pretty tight on mine, I had to use a breaker bar on them..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Thanks, I got it done.
The tensioner on this car is built into a bracket that the ps pump and alternator are bolted to.
The part came with instructions, and it wasn't too bad to change.
Regards, Gary
look at the tensioner.. it should have a bolt holding it in. remove bolt, replace tensioner... (I know it's not as easy as it sounds.)