'92 Ccentury 3.3 misses under load

'92 Buick Century 3.3, 160K, has the classic symptom of bad plugwires, missing under load. Tthe wires appear old anyway, if not original, and I was going to
replace them and check the plugs. However, the miss under load is MUCH worse when the engine is cold, and it has to run a good 5 minutes before it improves enough to become merely annoying. However, in addition, the idle when cold is very rough, smoothing out after 5 minutes or so.
Question: I was wondering if the fact that the problem being much worse WHEN COLD points to something in addition to -- or other than -- plugwires? I wouldn't expect plugwires to affect cold idle.
No check engine light. Haven't gotten around to checking it for history codes, or much of anything else, since I hit a deer right after I got the car (work car) and had to deal with that first.

Sounds to me like that car could use a good, complete tune up anyhow. Clean out the intake, new plugs, wires, pcv, air/fuel filters, serpentine belt. After that if it still has issues, you'll have eliminated that/those as a possibility.
-GV
Had already tried cleaning the throttle body, but that didn't change the rough idle. But I just changed plugs and wires and it runs pretty normal. I didn''t think that would have much effect on idle, but it did.

Probably had a fouled plug or a gone-bad wire. Glad you got it fixed :)
-GV