92 century wiring diagram

Out of 4 doors the only one that operates properly is the drivers, the electric windows and locks have slowly ceaced to operate over the course of about 4 years.
I live in Houston so the windows arent operated that much which leads me to believe they cant be worn out. They do, both the windows and the locks, try to move then they lust die. What I want to try to do is trace the wires in hopes of finding the problem. Can anybody send me the pages in the wiring manual that will help me trace these wires? If it was one motor or one lock I could believe I needed to replace the part. The drivers doorlock slams fine and the window operates perfectly!
Shinystuff wrote:

If you think about it, there is one place where all of the windows controls come together, and that is in the driver door control area. Probably rain got in there and gave you mostly intermittent contacts. If it is not actually in the door, then it is in the bulkhead connector that leads to there.
Get the Helm manual.
---Bob Gross---