92 Chevy Cavalier door removal

Basicly, how do I remove the front door(s) or a 92 Chevy Cavalier Convertable RS . Everything is wielded, except for the hinge pin (obviously), and I'm not sure what it takes to remove the pin. Assuming that
that is the correct action to take. Any info would be a step in a better direction.
Thanks folks
Nick

http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0f/2a/e1/0900823d800f2ae1.jsp
That should tell you all you need to know, and it has pictures as well.
Looks Perfect.
Thanks 80 Knight

http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0f/2a/e1/0900823d800f2ae1.jsp
No problamo. Autozone has tons of great information, though they do at times get confused between years, it is still a good site. Good luck with the door.

http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0f/2a/e1/0900823d800f2ae1.jsp