92 GM 3/4 ton 4WD windshield wiper motor problems

Hey sometimes wipers work sometimes they don't you never know what speed they are going to be on when they do come on what's going on.

Richard wrote:

Well I found out that that type of wiper motor has a circut board so I went down to my local auto parts store and for 31.00 I changed it in about 15 min and whala!!!! no problems