92 GMC Searra C1500

I am about to buy the Searra but cant find much info for or against it. It has the 4.3 in it with 5 speed manual transmission.It has about 115,000 miles on it. Is it throttle body? How is the drive train. Any problems with the 5 speed? It has the long bed so did GM still have the 2 section drive shaft with the carrier bearing? I had a 76 Scottsdale that gave me a lot of problems in that area. I certainly would appreciate any stories you might have.

Reply to
Shinystuff