92 lesabre

I am trying to fgure out elec problem on my 92 lesabre. no power to
any a/c components under hood. it as electronic controls and I cant seem to find a location on compresser relay, I know location of relay
center but know idea which relay is it. any ideas would be most helpfull.
Does the blower work, your info is sketchy.

-
Blower does work no power at low or high pressure stichs Shep wrote:

Standing in front center of car (You must imagine the hood is moved out of your way!), reach straight across engine to center of firewall, just to your left of the power brake booster/master cyl. assy., and you will find 4 relays. The leftmost one is the ac-compressor relay. This all assumes a LeSabre Custom with "slide-levers-controlled ac". If you have fully automatic, Climate Control system like on Park Avenues, report back. HTH (compliments of Mitchell On Demand.). s

Actually, the auto-cli.-control has its ac-comp.-relay in same position--on LeSabre Custom, Limited, Park Avenues, and Park Ave. Ultras....the leftmost of the 4. Luck, s

You've got email, compliments of Mitchell OnDemand5. HTH, s