92 lumina 3.2 stalls after five minutes

92 lumina 3.2 stalls after five minuts without fail, changed feul pump and ships computer
Reply to
matt

I believe it should be either an OHV 3.1 L., or a DOHC 3.4 L. in that car. Isn't the Lumina a W body? If it is a 3.4 DOHC, and it's stalling when the cooling fan comes on, I remember there being a service bulletin on this. The fix was, believe or not, all new injectors with an updated part number. Anyhow, the 3.4 DOHC was stalling on my son's 92 Cutlass Supreme when the fan came on and injectors fixed it. Expensive fix it was, too. And a PITA to change on that engine.

Reply to
gfulton

Reply to
Shep

Does it restart after stalling or does it have to cool down?

Reply to
scrapir