92 Park Ave ABS Pump Keeps Kicking On.

Wifes 92 Park Ave with Antilock and Traction Control. Had to replace the rear brake lines after she blew them and although I am not sure if the Antilock pump was kicking on intermittently before it sure
is now. I thought maybe a bad wheel sensor and have cked the connections and shaken and wrapped them but an unable to make the pump kick on doing that. No dash lights. Any ideas where to start? The sensors look as if they are part of the hub bearing..UGGH,. What should I be looking for resistance when I wring them out?
For now FUSE OUT Thanks in advance JRE
Just curious - have you checked the tire pressure on all the tires? If one is low, it can unbalance the car slightly and cause ABS to malfunction. A 92 would not yet have tire pressure sensors to let you know about low air pressure. Let us know!

Been a while sorry. The low tire pressure I would have to rule out as the pump is running sporadically with the key on in park and engine off.
Traction control and ABS share the same system. When ABS sensor failed, the traction control (pump will keep cycling on and off until the ABS/TC light lid up. You need to have your car scan to find defective ABS sensor or you can trace by yourself by checking resistance from each wheel. Typical resistance value is about 1100 to 1300 ohms. Check and report your ABS resistance value here.