93 beretta codes?????

This may just sound like a dumb question, but does anyone know the codes to a 93 beretta? I mean, I would think that they are the same as the corsica for that year, but im not really sure. ive look around but
I really donít know. The reason Iím asking is because I want to make sure my car is acually throwing codes, cause I donít think it is...*thinks* That could be a major prob... tashamonster
‚úĖ
Try http://www.troublecodes.net/GM /

Add pictures here
‚úĖ