93 Bonneville Horn not working

How is the relay?

Reply to
« Paul »

Hey all I just got this car and the horn doesnt work I checked the connection at the horn, its not getting voltage. I then checked the fuses, all of them are good. I am thinking its the steering wheel. How do I go about removing the air bag to check the horn ring? This steering wheel has the radio controls in the wheel hub

Thanks Steve

Reply to
seeray28

On your car, I don't know. On my car they are on the firewall in a black plastic flat container. I only have 3 relays. I don't remember which one it is but the cover was marked inside.

seeray28 wrote:

Reply to
« Paul »

Reply to