93 Bonneville Horn not working

Hey all I just got this car and the horn doesnt work I checked the connection at the horn, its not getting voltage. I then checked the fuses, all of them are good. I am thinking its the steering wheel. How do I go
about removing the air bag to check the horn ring? This steering wheel has the radio controls in the wheel hub
Thanks Steve
seeray28 wrote:

How is the relay?
I know I sound stupid here but where is the relay located. I will presume that it is under the hood in the relay bank, but which one is it Thanks Steve

On your car, I don't know. On my car they are on the firewall in a black plastic flat container. I only have 3 relays. I don't remember which one it is but the cover was marked inside.
seeray28 wrote:

Well I checked out the relays, replaced one of the 6 and started moving the relays around. Still no horn. Thankfully though I have a bit of an anger managment problem and hit the horn buttons on the steering wheel. Presto the horn works now. Now how do I fix the radio so that the volume works on both the steering wheel and the faceplate. Both are not working currently Thanks for all the help Steve
wrote in message

Great! Sounds like the pad contacts were dirty and/or the relay contacts also. The other steering wheel problems I don't cannot help you with. :(