93 Buick heater conytos

I have a 1993 Buick LaSaber today I changed the spark plugs and wires, did a oil change, and changed the belt. After I was done everything seemed OK but
then the wife took it and came back saying the heater/AC controls don't work. The AC works but I can control the direction of the air flow. Its stuck on defrost. It will shut off but that's the only function that works. I figure I must of bumped off a vacuum line but don't see anything. Any ideas where I should look?
On my car there is a small vacuum port connector to the left of the power booster. Look for an L shaped hose.
My trans man knocked mine loose installing my trans & i had practically no heat till I got home, opened the hood & heard a loud SSSSSSSSSSSSSing noise.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~282,025 miles_~_~_
If you are looking at it from in front of the car with the hood open, there is a round black ball just to the right of the long cover on the firewall. The vacuum hose you probably knocked off is hooked to that. It is between the long relay cover and the booster
"Tim or Linda snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net>" <lt<dot> wrote in message

but
works.
Thanks found it and fixed it wife is happy now.

did