93 buick lesabre engine mount

hello im trying to replace water pump in my buick. the engine mount must be removed to do so. i have all the bolts out but it wont come out. what am i missing?

Did you take the two nuts off the mount on the fender? It may be two bolts - I don't know for sure what the '93 LeSabre uses for a motor mount system. Either way, the motor mount will bolt to both the engine and the frame rail. You have to remove it at both locations. Once you get both sets of fasteners off, it should lift right off. You do have the engine supported from below, don't you?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net