93 buick stalling

the GM fuel pump is cotrooled by the oil pressure when a gm stallsm from lack of fule first check the oil pressure.the oil presure swich controols the pump,the relay olne giveg you a 2 sec.run on the pump it dosent run
the pump.If car idles the swich is ok when hot.I have had a problem with my 93 buick stalling I have replcted my oil presser swich fule filter and pump the cam sencer and the crank sencer.I did all that only to find out that the baskit in the tank is no good.With 1/2 tank of gas if I stoped quick the car would stall.with a 1/4 tank it would stall at a light or on a tight turn.what was happning the gas would run out of the baskit and the pump would suck air and the fule pressuer would brop lower than 20psi.and stall.I replacted the tank and that fixed my problem.